Our dining program has been designed with you in mind. Flexibility, varied hours and a choice of dining locations will all enable you to find the perfect place at the perfect time. Please refer to our dining schedule when planning your meals.
Market Square is the all-you-care-to-eat facility on campus. It occupies the North wing of the second floor of the Brown-Lupton University Union and is the largest dining location on campus. We have seven stations that offer varying menus changing from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner. Each location will offer vegetarian options at every meal.
Made-to-order deli bar featuring signature sandwiches
Brick oven pizza and pasta
Home comfort foods
Individually prepared stir-fry
Salad bar, soups and more
Burgers, chicken and more
Week of: 04/24/2017 - 04/30/2017
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Late Night Hours:
Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Door Rates for MSQ(Prices do not include tax)
Kids Ages 10 & Under
What Should I know?
- Each student, on an unlimited meal plan, will have twenty (20) "To-Go" swipes each semester
- Faculty and Staff who have purchased a Faculty/Staff Meal Plan can use their swipe for To-Go Meals.
- They do not roll over to the next semester
How Do I Get a "To-Go" meal?
- Tell the cashier you want a "to-Go" meal
- Use Market Square container only
- Take the Market Square container to the serving line for your meal
- Take your meal with you
- Styrofoam containers and Tupperware are not permitted
What do I do when I am done?
- Rinse and return container to cashier
Market Square containers are to be brought back to us for sterilization
A new container will be provided with your next to go meal.
How many "To-Go" meals do I have left?
- Ask the cashier
- Or go online to www.my.tcu.edu