Market Square is the all-you-care-to-eat facility on campus. It occupies the North wing of the second floor of the Brown-Lupton University Union and is the largest dining location on campus. We have seven stations that offer varying menus changing from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner.
Summer Pricing: Children 10 and Under $5.50 | Breakfast $12.99 | Brunch $12.99 | Lunch/Dinner $12.99
Children 10 and Under $5.50 | Breakfast $7.50 | Brunch $9.85 | Lunch/Dinner $9.60
Blue Zones is one of the stations at the Market Square. TCU and the city came together to ensure healthy options that go along with their healthy lifestyle. Check out what Blue Zones is all about here.
Mindful is another station available in Market Square featured by Sodexo. Sodexo is committed to creating healthy environments for our students, faculty, and staff. Our executive chefs and registered dietitians worked together to create an exciting collection of recipes. The result is Mindful by Sodexo - an approach that focuses on transparency of ingredients, delicious food, satisfying portions, and clarity in message so that making Mindful choices become second nature.
- Base: Naan, Pita, Hoagies, Gluten-Free Crust
- Sauces: Hummus, BBQ Sauce, Pizza Sauce, Spicy Pizza Sauce, and Pesto
- Toppings: Mushrooms, Spinach, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Goat Cheese, Mozzarella, Bacon, Pepperoni, Chicken, Ham, and Italian Sausage
Salad Bar (options are subject to change)
- Base: Romaine or Mixed Greens
- Choices: Broccoli, Shredded Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Hard Boiled Eggs, Artichoke Hearts, Kidney Beans, Edamame, Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Mushroom, Tofy, Bacon, Turkey, Cheddar, Chow Mein, Croutons, Sunflower Seeds, and Feta
- Dressings: Ranch, Caesar, French, Italian, Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Honey Mustard
- Flavors: Pineapple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mango, Peaches, and Kale
- Yogurt: Vanilla or Strawberry
- Juices: Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, or Water
Sick To-Go Form
Students may use the following form to pick up food from Market Square for their roommate. The student must have a meal plan and a TCU ID. Please bring the form to the cashier. Sick To-Go Form